Social Worker – Wandsworth – Mental Health Reviews and Accommodation Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Reviews and Accommodation Team based in Wandsworth.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
In addition to abiding by the standards set down by the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Social Workers are responsible for ensuring the provision of statutory, personalised outcome focussed services for adults and their carers. This incudes the assessment of individual need, the design and review of creative and innovative support plans, and negotiating funding for services with an emphasis on promoting independence. In addition, social workers play a key role in safeguarding adults who are at risk and/or have been harmed.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.