Social Worker – Warrington – Community Discharge to Assess Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Community Discharge to Assess Team based in Warrington.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working model
- Supervision available
- Immediate start and 3-6 month initial contract available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Conduct Care Act assessments of individuals who have been discharged from the hospital and require community support.
- Assess and evaluate the individual’s physical, mental, and emotional needs, as well as their functional abilities, to determine the appropriate level of care and support required.
- Collaborate with individuals, their families, and other healthcare professionals to gather relevant information and develop comprehensive care plans.
- Provide advice, guidance, and emotional support to individuals and their families, helping them to understand their options and make informed decisions.
- Liaise with relevant community resources, such as healthcare providers and voluntary organisations, to ensure the seamless provision of services.
- Advocate for individuals’ rights and entitlements, ensuring that they receive appropriate and timely support services.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.