Social Worker – Warrington – Physical Disabilities/Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Physical Disabilities/Mental Health Team based in Warrington.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Enhanced pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Stable and well supported team
- Easily accessible office location, close to the motorway
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
You will work within the legislation of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and the Mental Health Act to deliver personalised assessments, support planning and reviews to achieve holistic outcomes.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.