Social Worker – Warrington – Specialist Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Specialist Assessment Team based in Warrington.
For this role, you will not have a caseload however you will have the primary responsibility for identified assessments.
From day to day, you will undertake specialist assessments (i.e. sibling assessments, Reg 24/viability assessments, special guardianship reports etc) during PLO or when children are placed under Section 20.
Your benefits as a Specialist Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive management
- Good OFSTED rating
- Thorough and detailed induction
- Home / flexi working
- No case loads
Your duties as a Specialist Assessment Social Worker:
- Draw up detailed child-centred plans that support children remaining within their family network (if safe to do so).
- Relate to, form relationships, and communicate effectively with, children, young people and their families/carers.
Foster good inter- and intra-agency communication
- Listen sensitively to different perspectives and work alongside professionals from a variety of services.
- Produce and present written information which is accurate, detailed, prepared to a high standard and within tight timescales.
- Present information orally which is coherent and relevant to the
requirements of the meeting/panel.
Your requirements as a Specialist Assessment Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.