Social Worker – Warwickshire – Children in Care
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Warwickshire to support them with permanent recruitment. They require an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team.
As a Social Worker, you will be committed to supporting young people to ensure they are engaged in education, employment or training opportunities whilst also ensuring appropriate transitions and support is in place for young people ahead of turning 18. This a great opportunity to join a well-established authority based at the heart of England.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Flexible Working
- Relocation Package
- Generous Annual Leave
- Free Car Parking
- Clear Progression Paths
- Manageable & Varied Caseloads
Duties of this Social Worker role:
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults (Service Area to include where appropriate)
- Contributes to the overarching strategy in Warwickshire’s Children’s Social Care Services to ensure that the team actively plans for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people regardless of the setting in which they live and to actively support children to live at home safely.
- Works in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers, ensuring that child-centred, systemic practice is the principal standard and framework for all work undertaken with children, young people and families.
- Engages in critical reflection and constructive challenge within the course of working with colleagues, other agencies and with children, young people and families.
- Undertakes specific pieces of direct work with children, young people and families both individually and co-working with colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
- Actively engages in weekly team meetings ensuring focused and purposeful social work is undertaken with all cases.
- Works with colleagues in the team to ensure that children, young people and families are regularly and actively communicated with.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience within Children’s Social Care
- Hold a UK driving license
- Registered with Social Work England