Social Worker – Warwickshire – Hospital Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Team based in Warwickshire.
The Hospital Social Care Team offers a fast paced environment, with plenty of opportunity to learn and develop whilst working within a vibrant, dynamic, highly motivated and fun loving team.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Participate in the duty service across the Discharge to Assess service
- To independently manage a caseload, including safeguarding enquiries
- To arrange and undertake Care Act Assessments including home visits, as per the Discharge to Assess guidance
- To arrange and undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest Meetings
- To implement packages of care as per Discharge to Assess guidelines
- Work in partnership with health and community colleagues
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.