Social Worker – Warwickshire – Older Peoples Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Older Peoples Team based in Warwickshire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working arrangements considered
- Great support system
- Easy to access location
- Rewarding work
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
- Practices social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and Council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
- Manages a mixed case load, including a significant number of the more challenging cases that involve vulnerable people with complex problems.
- Assesses referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
- Arranges the delivery and monitors the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people’s identified needs. Works collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues and other agencies.
- Undertakes safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.