Social Worker – Warwickshire – Older Persons Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Older Persons Team in Warwickshire.
As a successful social worker you will provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families and groups and you will manage a mixed case load, including a significant number of the more challenging cases that involve vulnerable people with complex problems.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Assesses referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
- Arrange the delivery and monitors the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people’s identified needs.
- Works collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues and other agencies.
- Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
- Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Attend appropriate continuous professional development activities as are required and suitable, in agreement with the line manager and contributes to the professional development of colleagues.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.