Social Worker – Wembley – Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join our client’s team in Wembley.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Safeguarding Team role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £32 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker – Safeguarding Team:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues to promote the best outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
The Council reserves the right to add, amend or otherwise alter the responsibilities and duties shown in this job description provided that those changes are commensurate with the status and grading of the post.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*