Social Worker – West London – Adults Community
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Community Team based in West London.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Diverse work
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload of clients, in close collaboration with other members of the Multi-disciplinary team, within the CPA framework and to agreed local and national standards.
- To act as a Social Supervisor, providing high quality and timely reports to the Ministry of Justice as requested.
- To undertake assessment and intervention relating to dual diagnosis as an integrated part of service user treatment and care, supporting patients in minimising their drug and / or alcohol misuse and assisting them in gaining insight into the impact of using in respect of their mental health and offending behaviours.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.