Social Worker – West London – Adults First Contact Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults First Contact Team based in West London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will contribute to the implementation of the Adults Transformation programme through improving outcomes for people.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Supportive team and management
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Progression opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in West London?
- Provide Care Management support to individuals at all stage of the Self-Directed Support care and hospital discharge pathway in a way that promotes and enables independence, choice and control and is proportionate to each person’s individual circumstances.
- Attend and participate in multi-disciplinary ward meetings, Case Reviews, Safeguarding Strategy meetings, Risk Enablement Panels, and other similar individual planning meetings as necessary.
- Mobilise and co-ordinate available resources within the Directorate, those provided by other services, departments, agencies and the wider community and to liaise effectively with community groups, independent and statutory organisations.
- Maintain accurate and full records of interventions and prepare reports as directed by the Deputy Team Managers and Team Manager using information Technology.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.