Social Worker – West London – Early Intervention
We are recruiting for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join an Adults Early Intervention Team in West London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will assess complex social care needs and provide support to vulnerable adults, which enable them to live healthily and independently. Previous experience in an Adults Early Intervention Team is necessary.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Diverse work
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To provide supervision to Assessment and Enablement Officers.
- To support other members of the team as required.
- Provide professional support to staff within and across teams and participate in delivering training/development sessions in area of expertise.
- Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for each individual’s needs.
- Accountable for conducting assessments and plan responses to safeguard a vulnerable adult include intervention as required.
- Develop a client-centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention and increases independence.
- Pro-actively influences in a range of planning, decision making and case discussions inter-agency.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.