Social Worker – West London – Forensic
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Forensic Team based in West London.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Supportive management
- Diverse work Load
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Hybrid Working (Dependent on Experience)
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Working closely and assertively with inpatient services to identify service users who are able to transition into the community, and co-produce plans to facilitate this transition.
- Working collaboratively with service users in a recovery-focused, strengths-based way, identifying appropriate goals to promote their recovery.
- Ensure that the views and wishes of service users and carers are central to the care planning process and that their participation is maximised.
- Ensure that specialist forensic risk assessments are undertaken collaboratively with service users and colleagues
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.