Social Worker – West London – Mental Health Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Review Team based in West London.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience in completing adult social care reviews, safeguarding enquiries, and mental capacity assessments.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary environments.
- Experience applying strength-based principles to ensure services meet needs, are proportionate, and cost effective.
- Experience in navigating systems.
- Excellent assessment, verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating skills as liaising with other agencies is key to the role.
- Able to work autonomously whilst remaining accountable to meet the service targets.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.