Social Worker – West London – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in West London.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the lives of adults who have complex mental needs and inspire confidence and through the promotion of wellbeing and choice to make a real difference, then this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Supportive team
- Opportunity in a team that rarely hires locum staff
- Widely known as a great local authority to work for
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Carry out statutory responsibilities under the Mental Health Act 1983 in accordance with the Code of Practice and provide in general a social work service to the client group.
- You will maintain up to date, accurate and timely records of communication, decisions, actions, and outcomes relating to cases in line with the processes, standards and systems and the Mental Health Trust
- You will conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments
- You will set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support
- You will manage an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, the Care Programme Approach & Trust policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice
- Maintain a thorough understanding of available local provision and make appropriate recommendations and action referrals to other specialist teams and providers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.