Social Worker – West London – Senior Crisis Care Practitioner
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Crisis Care Practitioner to join a busy team based in West London.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Diverse Work
- Supportive Management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To confirm that you have accurately interpreted communications.
- To provide feedback to other staff on their communication at appropriate times.
- To maintain accurate patient records consistent with legislation and, policies and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality during communication consistent with Trust policy and legislation; gaining any necessary authorisation for releasing information prior to doing so.
- To identify the range of people likely to be involved in the communication, any potential communication difference and relevant contextual factors.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.