Social Worker – West Midlands – Adults Hospital
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team based in the West Midlands.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be undertaking face to face client work and Safeguarding Enquires in accordance with the Care Act 2014 duties.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
- Carrying out needs led assessments of adults within the guidelines of Community Care Act.
- Care manage straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
- Supporting the team in meeting individual and team performance targets. To actively contributes to its continuous improvement.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.