Social Worker – West Midlands – AMHP
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Approved Mental Health Practitioner (Social Work qualified) to join a busy team in the West Midlands.
As a successful AMHP, you will be a team player, with the ability to work individually when required, in a variance of locations such as hospital and community.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker – AMHP?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker – AMHP:
• To demonstrate continuing professional best practice and regard to people who use services and their carers.
• To take an active part in the development of new initiatives and the improvement of existing processes.
• To provide professional leadership and support to sustain a learning culture.
• To have a commitment to learning and development, especially with regard to improving best practice, including independent research.
• To model and share good practice with less experienced staff.
• To participate and contribute to training on issues relevant to the needs of the business.
• To anticipate, assess and manage high levels of risk.
• To diligently adhere to the Directorate’s safeguarding policies, procedures and guidance.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.