Social Worker – West Sussex – Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Safeguarding Team based in West Sussex.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £38 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Act as a professional representative for the service by working with a focus on delivering services to those people who access or need the service, acting with integrity, professionalism and respect on behalf of the organisation, ensuring at all times that the needs of individuals are paramount.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances, implement care packages and evaluate and monitor progress considering best value care package options.
- Participate in a help desk/duty system and manage a caseload under regular supervision. Assess needs, risks and options taking into account legal and other requirements. Work effectively in partnership with other staff and voluntary agencies and gain a good understanding of all the relevant health, voluntary and private services in the area.
- Report any allegation or suspicions of abuse or potential abuse of a vulnerable person to an immediate manager or supervisor. Contribute to Safeguarding Investigations and child/adult protection planning where appropriate.
- Use professional knowledge to negotiate with and on behalf of those people who access or need the service and with a wide range of providers and other professionals.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.