Social Worker – West Sussex – WAMH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Working Age Mental Health Team based in West Sussex.
As a WAMH Social Worker, you will be responsible for delivering a statutory social work service to those people who access or need specialist mental health services, to include assessment, planning, implementing and review, this includes being responsible for leading on specialist areas of service delivery (for example peri-natal, early intervention, transitions and homelessness), ensuring that key developments are communicated to colleagues and that business change is successfully implemented.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- 2 days WFH
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Act on any allegation or suspicions of abuse or potential abuse of a vulnerable person. Follow County Council procedures and contribute and lead on Safeguarding Investigations and child/adult protection planning where appropriate. Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of issues and ensure correct procedures are followed.
- Develop effective working relationships and communicate effectively with those people who access or need the service, families, carers, colleagues and other professionals in order to deliver the appropriate interventions and service delivery.
- Use professional knowledge on more complex cases to negotiate with and on behalf of those people who access or need the service and with a wide range of providers and other professionals.
- Ensure effective implementation of department policies and procedures in line with statutory responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken and produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of audiences including meetings, conferences, court, panels and other agencies. Monitor colleague’s record keeping as part of supervision where applicable.
- Responsible for the care of, accuracy, confidentiality, security and maintenance of all individuals’ records and related manual and/or computerised information, including highly sensitive and confidential adult/child protection issues.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.