Social Worker – West Sussex – WAMHS
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Social Worker to work in a Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools Team based in West Sussex Council on a temporary basis.
The working arrangements are 3 days working in West Sussex – 2 days working from home.
What’s in it for you as a WAMHS Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Key Skills as a WAMHS Social Worker include:
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex people related information and data in order to prioritise needs and formulate plans for intervention and service provision.
- Solution focussed with the ability to analyse a range of complex situations and provide forward thinking strategies and solutions that consider a variety of possible solutions and balance risks/resources and desired outcomes.
- Ability to undertake direct work with those who access or need the service in order to support individuals. Ability to work in partnership with carers, colleagues and a variety of external agencies in order to deliver the most effective service.
- Ability to work proactively as a member of the team to make an accurate assessment of needs and negotiate and implement effective plans and outcomes. Ability to be proactive in having up-to-date knowledge and understanding of changes in legislation, white papers, current research and best practice developments.
What we are looking for in a WAMHS Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.