Social Worker – West Yorkshire – Adults Community Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adult Community Team based in West Yorkshire.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their Carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
- Determine eligibility under the Care Act 2014
- Work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
- You will liaise with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
- Ensure assessments and care and support plans are person centred, asset based, and outcome focussed, concentrating on what the person with care and support needs, or carer can do.
- You will maintain accurate, timely and person-centred records of actions and decisions and to ensure that the evidence base for decisions making is clearly justifiable.
- You will ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their Carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
- You must be Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Have post-qualified experience in Social Work
- Have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.