Social Worker – Westminster – Assessments Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Social Worker to join a busy Assessments Team based in Westminster.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Rate negotiable on experience
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To respect the independence, dignity and privacy of individuals and their carers and to establish relationships that promote trust and confidence.
- To conduct holistic assessments using relevant tools, treating each person as an individual and respecting their views and wishes.
- To give individuals clear information about their rights and responsibilities and to work with them to agree a support plan with measurable outcomes that maximises their independence.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.