Social Worker – Westminster – Mental Health/AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Community Mental Health Team based in Westminster.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
You’ll support vulnerable adults with high mental health needs while promoting their individuality, diversity and rights. Working closely with primary care providers in mental health, you’ll complete assessments under the Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005, and formulate risk assessments around harm to self or others. Although you’ll have your own caseload, you’ll work collaboratively with colleagues from different teams, disciplines and partner organisations to help us provide a seamless service to individuals, carers and their families. You will also receive regular supervision and reflective practice to support you in your role within the team.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.