Social Worker – Wokingham – COAMHS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Community Older Adults Mental Health Service (COAMHS) based in Wokingham.
The Community Mental Health Team is a specialist secondary mental health service that meets the needs of individuals (and their carers) aged between 18-75 and who have severe and/or enduring mental health difficulties.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- The post holder will hold a mental health caseload of varied complexity, providing care and services for people to assist them in their recovery in keeping with the grade of the role
- To carry out care coordination tasks (under CPA) and develop therapeutic relationships as appropriate and facilitate engagement with the service user and carer
- To produce care plans and ensure their effective implementation
- To ensure that all performance criteria relating to the clinical role are met.
- To identify the aims and objectives of proposed interventions and to plan and implement skilled, evidence based interventions, in conjunction with the service users and to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.