Social Worker – Wolverhampton – Mental Health/Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health/Assessment Team based in Wolverhampton.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Are visits required as part of the role? Yes
- Caseload size -variable but no more than 23 people
- How long they need someone for? 6months
- Key duties? Undertaking Care Act assessments, working closely with people with mental health issues, forming professional relationships with partner agencies, undertaking duty, carrying out safeguarding enquiries
- Work location and whether home working is considered? Working from home but expectation to carry out visits within the community to people they are connected with and join the team in an office at least once a week.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.