Social Worker – Worcestershire – Community Team
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a busy Community Team based in Worcestershire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Engaging with people to understand the reason for their contact and their presenting needs and to consider options for resolving these at an early stage.
- To ensure information and advice is provided in the most appropriate format to the individual.
- To identify with the individual the outcomes they wish to achieve.
- To work with the individual in their local environment supporting the individual to build support within their local community
- To determine eligibility under the Care Act 2014
- To undertake proportionate needs assessments/care and support plans within designated timescales, taking into account the individual, locally agreed performance standard`s.
- To work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
- To liaise with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.