Social Worker – Worcestershire– Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for a Social Worker to join an Adults Learning Disabilities Team based in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will join a friendly, supportive and dynamic joint health and social care team comprising of social workers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, nurses, speech and language therapists as well as psychiatrists and psychologists.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Monthly Supervision
- Hybrid working
- 6 Month Contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assessment of the needs of adults. Providing clear evidence which fairly and accurately determine the level of need and outcomes identified with the service user.
- Ensure that any interventions or services support the service user in way that enhances their independence, choice and wellbeing
- Monitor and review support plans and services in place to ensure that eligible needs are met in a way that the service user has determined
- Balance the varying demands of a complex social caseload, maintain accurate individual case records and ensure that all required reports are completed.
- Participate in supervisory meetings and appraisals with team manager and/or a senior member of staff on a regular basis ensuring that the line manager is adequately informed about cases and practice, be responsible for own development and identifying training needs.
- Undertake Safeguarding investigations and other specialist assessments specific to the service area.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.