Social Worker – Wrexham – Adult Safeguarding & DOLS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding & DOLS Team based in Wrexham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To establish, develop and maintain professional relationships through direct casework, supervision, with the aim that the individuals identified needs are met
- To work with other agencies and organisations to facilitate effective service delivery and ensure best outcomes for individuals.
- To ensure that all assessments, planning, implementation and reviewing of caseload and decisions and practice are of the expected standard as required by the service.
- To identify, assess and report Adult/Child at risk and undertake safeguarding enquiries for Adult/Child at risk in accordance with The Wales Safeguarding Procedures.
- To promote individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support participation in assessment planning, implementation and reviewing and are offered advocacy when appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.