Social Worker – Wrexham – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join their Looked After Children Team based in Wrexham.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- £100 per week accommodation allowance (non-taxable) dependent on distance from Wrexham
- Maximum of 15 cases (Children not Families)
- 2 week induction (will need to be in the office for at least 3 days during this time) Hybrid Working
- Access to all training provided by Wrexham Workforce Development (other than ABE)
- Regular formal supervision
- Access to daily informal guidance from TM/ATM
- Supportive and friendly team
- Excellent newly refurbished office accommodation with very cheap parking next to the building
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Ensuring their safety and supporting them towards independence.
- Championing the views and wishes of our children and young people so that they may be supported to reach their full potential.
- Undertaking regular statutory visits, complete and update assessments and review the children and young people’s care plan.
- Acting as a corporate parent to our children and being the lead professional.
- Working alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child and/or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services, and any other support needed to ensure their needs are appropriately met.
- Occasionally preparing reports and attending court.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.