Social Worker – Yorkshire – Adults Assessment/Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Assessment/Review Team based in Yorkshire.
The Assessment/ Review Team support people who are awaiting a package of care, the teams use a strengths-based approach to ensure that the care provided continues to meet people’s needs.
Benefits you will receive as a Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What you will be doing as a Social Worker:
- You will undertake residential and community reviews of packages for Adults funded in Yorkshire.
- You will undertake Care Act Assessments and Support Planning, Mental Capacity Assessment and Best Interest Decisions.
- You will also support other teams across the Local Authority
- Your focus will be on supporting and enabling people and carers to actively stay well and independent, build and maintain family and social networks.
- You will be Safeguarding Adults Team and Deprivation of Liberty teams to protect people from harm.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.