Social Worker – Yorkshire – Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Learning Disabilities Team based in Yorkshire.
As a successful candidate, you will manage your own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client’s needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Your benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your duties as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals, and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes, and their own homes.
- Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
Your requirements as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.