Social Worker – Bromley – Youth Justice Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and registered social worker to join our client’s youth justice service team in Bromley.
Benefits of a Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assesses referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
- Arrange the delivery and monitors the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people’s identified needs.
- Works collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues, and other agencies.
- Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
- Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend!
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*