Social Workers – Rhondda Cynon Taf – Children’s Assessment Services
Social Workers – Children’s Assessment Services – Rhondda Cynon Taf
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced Children’s Social Workers to join our client’s Children’s Assessment Services in Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales.
The Children’s Assessment Services provide assessment and signposting to ensure families receive the right level of support at the right time. Where needs are identified requiring the involvement of statutory services, an outcome focused care and support plan is developed. Practitioners work with families up until the Initial Child Protection Conference.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long-term 6-month+ contracts
- Caseloads are reasonable, varied and monitored.
- Agency staff training opportunities
- The team offers hybrid working, with a mixture of home working and office-based days
- Supportive team and management structure
- Equipment provided
- 4 days per week considered
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Rhondda Cynon Taf?
- To participate in effective partnership working and engagement and to work collaboratively with a range of organisations, statutory and voluntary in delivering services to children and young people.
- To work in co-production with children, young people and significant others in undertaking assessments and planning.
- To complete written records, reports and assessments to a good standard as required in line with Children’s policies and practices.
Purpose of the post:
- Undertaking assessments in line with the Social Services and Well-being Act (Wales) 2014 with children and their families, identifying outcomes and where required, developing care and support plans, which are monitored and reviewed.
- Risks to children are assessed and balanced in a way that promotes co-production independence and choice.
- Work in collaboration with other agencies adopting a multi-disciplinary approach where appropriate.
- Ensuring that electronically held records, including case recordings, assessments, care and support plans and reviews are completed and/or updated in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
- Promoting high standards of professional practice including the importance of accurate and timely record keeping.
- Value, recognise and respect the diversity, expertise and experience of individuals, families, carers, groups and communities and in doing so enable them to make informed decisions and express what matters to them.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children’s Social Services
- Social Care Wales registration, and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.