Special Educational Needs Keyworker – Islington – SEN
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs Keyworker to join a busy team based in Islington.
What’s in it for you as a Special Educational Needs Keyworker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Special Educational Needs Keyworker:
- Ensuring the authority complies with the SEND Code of Practice including adhering to statutory timeframes and processes for both new assessment and plans and annual reviews of Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans
- Coordinating EHC needs assessments for children and young people with complex needs and their corresponding annual reviews
- Acting as a single point of regular and consistent contact for these children, young people and their families, providing information and advice about services and support available.
- Supporting children and families through assessment and planning processes, and empowering them to make informed decisions.
- Supporting children and families to secure an appropriate school place and access other services they need.
- Liaising with Education, Health, Social Care, and Voluntary Sector agencies.
What we are looking for in a Special Educational Needs Keyworker:
- Qualified or studying towards a professional qualification in a relevant field
- SEN case work experience
- Enhanced/Standard DBS clearance
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *