Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist – Northamptonshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our client in Northamptonshire.
As a successful Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat a wide range of patients with MSK conditions, inclusive of orthopaedic, spinal, self-referral, rheumatological, elderly rehabilitation and some paediatric patients.
Your benefits as a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist:
- £25 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist:
- You will be required to do virtual and face to face assessments of complex patients
- You will need to be able to competently assess and treat patients and screen for serious pathology and have awareness of when to refer on or escalate to senior colleagues.
Essential requirements of this Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience within MSK Physiotherapy, ideally at a senior level (Specialist B6) and NHS experience preferable. May consider experienced B5 Physiotherapist if had significant experience within MSK (12 months+).
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.