Specialist Social Worker – Wandsworth – Domestic Abuse
Specialist Social Worker (Domestic Abuse) – Wandsworth – up to £44,658 per annum
We are currently recruiting a Social Worker who specialises in Domestic Abuse to join the team in Wandsworth.
You will be a key member of the Multi-agency MASH Team.
Your benefits in this role:
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will support planning and interventions for children and victims, ensuring they remain at the centre of all interventions and decision making.
- You will offer case advice, mentoring, coaching and guidance to practitioners as required including co-working and joint visiting.
- Have a thorough understanding of current legislation and the London Safeguarding Children Procedure and Practice Guidance and be committed to relational practice.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the impact of domestic abuse on victims and their children. Your empathy and compassion will support our decision making within the MASH.
- Can work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team.
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work