Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Merton – Learning Disability Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to join our clients Learning Disability Adults Team in Merton.
As a successful Speech and Language Therapist, you will be based within the Integrated Learning Disability Team (Health & Social care), you will be working in the community across the London Borough of Merton to provide communication assessment, intervention, and training.
Your benefits as a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist:
- £32 per hour pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Your duties as a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist role:
- You will be working with both adults with a Learning Disability as well as their families and the wider MDT. The clients have a wide range of communication needs.
- This role does not include dysphagia input.
Essential requirements of this Specialist Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Speech and Language Therapy Degree or equivalent with HCPC and RCSLT registration
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Adult LD experience preferable
- Must be able to work independently and manage caseloads
- Be able to work in the community with clients face-to-face
- Have post graduate experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an
Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.