Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Newham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to join our client in Newham, London.
As a successful Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, you will ensure that children, young people, and families in Newham receive a first-class service that fulfils their potential, and when they need additional support, provide services that are local and easily accessible.
Your benefits as a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist:
- £41, 586 – £44,628 per annum
- Permanent position. However, the client is willing to accept short term
- Supportive team and management
- Career development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist in Newham?
- You will support managers in the development delivery and review of planning, performance, commissioning services for children, young people, their families and carers so that overall costs are reduced but the life chances of children and young people are maximised
- You will act independently within the service as a specialist resource and advisor on the support and management of the communication and learning need of pupils with autism spectrum disorder
- You will provide a specialist service of assessment, support and intervention and delivery of programmes of speech and language therapy intervention for children with autism spectrum disorder
Essential requirements of this Specialist Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC and RCSLT registration, and the legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of speech and language therapies for Children
- Experience working with primary and secondary school aged children