Speech and Language Therapist – Assessment and Intervention for Children
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join an Assessment and Intervention for Children Team in North East London.
As a successful Speech and Language Therapist you will be working across assessment and intervention for children with delays and disorders of speech and language. This role is a Thurrock caseload in Stanford and South Ockendon.
Your benefits as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Speech and Language Therapist in North East London?
- Virtual Drop-in sessions for preschool children
- You must have the ability to organise own caseload timetable
- You will ensure that all children and families receive appropriate and timely therapeutic and preventative interventions that aim to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- You will promote health and well-being including health promotion and to raise awareness of communication impairments
- You will develop a working knowledge of the principles of Clinical Governance and their application to professional practice
- You will assess and diagnose conditions and to plan and implement Speech and Language Therapy programmes of care and treatment and discharge appropriately, using evidence-based practice
- You will monitor and evaluate programmes of care
- You will provide clinical advice to others regarding the management and care of patients/clients with communication difficulties
Essential requirements of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Knowledge of assessment and intervention for stammering (dysfluency) preferable but not essential
- Report writing skills
- Own transport and the ability to travel for school and home visits across two clinics
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.