Speech and Language Therapist Assistant – Merton, London – Learning Disabilities Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Speech and Language Therapist Assistant to join the busy team at a Merton, London based Learning Disabilities Adults Team.
The Speech and Language Therapist Assistant is a varied and interesting position based within the Integrated Learning Disability Team (Health & Social care), you will be working in the community across the London Borough of Merton to support the Speech and Language Therapy team.
What will it give you as a Speech and Language Therapist Assistant?
- Full or Part Time considered
- Total amount of cases
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £27.47 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Speech and Language Therapist Assistant:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be IT literate and confident in using a range of programmes to create visual resources
- Must be able to work independently and have good organisation skills
- Be able to work in the community with clients face-to-face and travel independently between visits
- Experience of working with adults or children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs
As the Speech and Language Therapist Assistant you will be working with adults with a Learning Disability as well as their families and the wider MDT. Our clients have a wide range of communication needs. You will also have achieved minimum of NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent, e.g. 4 to 5 GCSEs at grade A* to C / or 9 to 4, to include English and Maths
What we are looking for in a Speech and Language Therapist Assistant:
• Eligible to work in the UK
• post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*