Speech and Language Therapist – Band 6 – Sidcup – Bexley Children and Young People’s Speech and Language Therapy Service
Speech and Language Therapist
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Specialist Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in Kent.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Specialist Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Specialist Physiotherapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Specialist Physiotherapist:
- To ensure maximum involvement of the family/carer, other professional staff, and the child in the therapy programme.
- To maintain electronic clinical records in a timely way according to Service, and Oxleas NHS Trust standards and policies
- To always maintain sensitivity to the emotional needs of clients and their careers, when imparting potentially distressing information regarding the nature of their child’s difficulties and implications of the same.
- To attend relevant training and development to maintain and develop skills and knowledge required of a specialist therapist working in the service area and maintain up to date HPC and RCSLT registration
- To demonstrate knowledge of, and adhere to RCSLT Professional and Clinical and National and Local Clinical Guidelines
- To keep up to date with new techniques and developments for the promotion and maintenance of good practice.
To work within the boundaries of personal competence in working with children and families with dysphagia needs and to identify CPD/training needs around dysphagia management, accessing advice on individual casework when needed.
Essential requirements of this Specialist Physiotherapist role:
To work with parents, carers, class teachers and teaching assistants in promoting the child’s speech, language and communication development through joint planning, individualized work, group work as well as contributing to the setting and review of the child’s care plan and IEP.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*