Speech and Language Therapist – Chester – SEN School
Contract: Permanent or temporary position available
Working hours: Full time
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join our client in Chester.
As a successful Speech and Language Therapist, you will provide Speech, Language and communication support to children and young people aged 4-19 with ASD, complex learning difficulties and behaviours that challenge.
Your benefits as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company pension.
- You will have access to technology needed in order for you to perform your role
- In depth staff training programme
- Highly supportive team and management
- Permanent or temporary position available
What will you be doing as a Speech and Language Therapist in Chester?
- You will work with your colleagues using a wide range of disciplines to ensure that each pupil’s needs are met and closely monitored.
- You will communicate with teachers in relation to each pupil’s development so that each child and young person has the best possible outcome.
- You will provide therapy in 1:1 and group settings.
- As a learning mentor part of your role will also involve providing advice and support to the social care staff for the school’s residential pupils.
Essential requirements of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
- You must have a recognised SALT degree or qualification, be a member of The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and hold a HCPC licence to practice.
- Experience of working with children and young people with ASD and behaviours that challenge is a must.
- A postgraduate qualification or CPD training in looking after individuals with ASD.
- Knowledge and use of PECS, social stories, lego therapy and more.
- The legal right to work in the UK