Speech and Language Therapist – Newham – Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Speech and Language Therapist to join a busy team based in Newham.
What’s in it for you as a Speech and Language Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- To deliver services to schools and setting that embed good practice in SEND and ensure high standards of SEND provision.
- To maintain strategic oversight for an area of SEND across the authority.
- To monitor and challenge performance of providers, keeping abreast of local intelligence and performance information.
- To deploy resources to ensure so as to improve outcomes for children and young people who are underperforming.
- To keep abreast of educational developments nationally, and sources of support and expertise across the country, so as to identify and commission preferred providers for Newham schools and setting that can provide high quality expertise to meet their needs.
- To work closely with Head of SEND and key partners in schools, other managers and teams in Children’s & Young People’s Services to develop common ways of working and share expertise and learning across professional boundaries.
What we are looking for in a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.