Speech and Language Therapist – North East Wales
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech and Language Therapist to join our client in North East Wales.
They require a Speech and Language Therapist with an extensive experience working with pre-school children, including those with additional needs. You must be able to work face to face, not remotely.
Your benefits as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- £31,365 and £37,890 per annum
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
What will you be doing as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- You will contribute to the School Age care pathway in collaboration with the Early Years Speech and Language Therapy Team. Ensuring that the service provided is integrated, based on evidence/best practice, equitable, responsive to the needs of the local population and delivered in accordance with service care pathways/protocols
- You will deliver speech and language therapy services to children and young people seen by the School Age Team, managing caseloads and ensuring a cohesive approach to working in schools
- You will contribute to the development of service plans, team objectives, care pathways and projects, considering the evidence base/best practice, local and national priorities, guidelines, and policies; ensuring that these remain updated
- You will support the negotiation with all stakeholders, including service users, around service development and implementation especially where these may impact on other service providers/provision
- You will take responsibility for problem solving and resolution of conflict/informal complaints that may arise in the course of routine service delivery with regard to own caseload and support the resolution of formal complaints in line with Trust policy and procedure
- You will attend and contribute, as necessary, to team/service meetings to ensure information is discussed and shared and developments and issues raised within the team/service
Essential requirements of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Health Professions Council – Licence to Practice
- Registration as a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- pre-school children, including those with additional needs
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.