Speech and Language Therapist – Rainham – Red Community Speech & Language Therapy
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Specialist Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in Kent.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Specialist Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- To ensure maximum involvement of the family/carer, other professional staff, and the child in the therapy programme.
- To maintain electronic clinical records in a timely way according to Service, and Oxleas NHS Trust standards and policies
- To always maintain sensitivity to the emotional needs of clients and their careers, when imparting potentially distressing information regarding the nature of their child’s difficulties and implications of the same.
- To attend relevant training and development to maintain and develop skills and knowledge required of a specialist therapist working in the service area and maintain up to date HPC and RCSLT registration
- To demonstrate knowledge of, and adhere to RCSLT Professional and Clinical and National and Local Clinical Guidelines
- To keep up to date with new techniques and developments for the promotion and maintenance of good practice.
Need to attend relevant training and development to maintain and develop skills and knowledge required of a specialist therapist working in the service area and maintain up to date HPC and RCSLT registration.
Guide and demonstrate knowledge of, and adhere to RCSLT Professional and Clinical and National and Local Clinical Guidelines
Essential requirements of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
Need to guide and keep up to date with new techniques and developments for the promotion and maintenance of good practice.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*