Speech and Language Therapist – SEND – Ilford
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to join our client’s team in Ilford.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Speech and Language Therapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay upto £39.700
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorder.
- assess the cause and nature of the problem, for example, congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury.
- devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of your clients to improve as much as possible.
- review and revise the programme as appropriate.
- advise carers on implementing a treatment programme and train other professionals in therapy delivery.
- monitor and evaluate your clients’ progress.
As a speech and language therapist (SLT), you’ll provide treatment, care and support to babies, children, adults, and elderly people with a range of conditions, including cleft palate, stammering, language delay, voice disorders and dysphagia
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes