Speech & Language Therapist – Brent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Speech & Language Therapist to join our client based in Brent.
What’s in it for you as a Speech and Language Therapist?
- Regular supervision and opportunity to supervise band 5 / SaLT assistant/s
- Wide variety of clinical experience
- CPD and research opportunities are actively encouraged
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working – part time / term time / term time+ possible
Your main responsibilities as a Speech and Language Therapist:
Our client is looking for dynamic, visionary Speech and Language Therapist to help shape and build a new Therapy Hub for the pupils of two SEN schools within their Trust. The successful candidate will work alongside the school Therapy Leads and existing band 5 therapists to design and implement a centralised ‘streams’ model, working on one or two streams within their interest; e.g. high and low tech AAC / neuro-diverse support.
What we are looking for in a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree/Masters in Speech and Language Therapy (or equivalent)
- Current HCPC registration
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team setting
- Strong knowledge and skills to assess/manage the speech and language needs of the school
- The ability to select and apply current theory and clinical practice in the provision of SaLT
- Run internal training for teaching staff
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children and build on their successes.
- A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
- Willingness to give 100%!