SSW – Intervention/Long Term CP team X5 – £35 – £38 – 2 Slots – RQ818984
Senior Social Worker – Children’s Intervention – Newham Dockside
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Senior Social Worker to join our client’s team in Newham.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Senior Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- £35 per hour
Your duties as a Senior Social Worker:
- Our Intervention Service currently comprises 4 services, each overseen by a Service Manager. Each service is made up of 3-4 teams of 6 QSW’s, 1 ATM, 1 Team Manager and 1 NQSW. Caseloads currently vary from 13-14 average.
- At least 2 of their last 5 years need to have been spent working in an Intervention/Long Term CP team. They must have at least 5 years’ experience post qualification.
- Skills and knowledge required for the post consistently applying high standards to deliver good outcomes for children.
- To be responsible for the supervision of student social workers in the role of Practice Educator
- To support other practitioners in the team through mentoring, coaching, advice, and shadowing on visits or in meetings.
- To contribute to and support the Newham Together Vision including the implementation of our Strategic Improvement Plan for Children’s Services; the Children and Young People’s plan and specific improvement initiatives related to external regulation.
You will deliver a restorative, relational approach to practice and supervision, utilising systemic tools and interventions within the Newham Together Practice Framework. You will also deliver and embed our restorative approach to building an organisational culture where social work can flourish. You will be an active member of the team, to work collaboratively with colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve our service plans and priorities.
You will champion our priorities and obsessions to improve the lives of children families and care leavers.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*