STR Worker – Preston
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a STR Worker to join our client’s Team in Preston.
Your benefits as a STR Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a STR Worker:
As a STR Worker, you will be supporting with calls, and working with services users with SUI. You will be looking at care planning and contact’s support.
Essential requirements of STR Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post qualifying experience working
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169763